sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

My childhood

When I was small I used to be with my cousins on the weekends and ran for fun. I used to play dolls with my sister besides that I liked to get wet when I used to rain a lot...

   I used to mourn when my mother scolded me and used to make mischief, when I did not attend kindergarten used to escape from my house to go to the store or the house of my cousins to watch movies and loved to climb the trees to hide from my aunt.

   I also fought a lot with my sister because she cut her hair all my dolls, I used to play a lot with my cousins to the cars on the floor, and also used to eat dirt and so my mother scolded me, I loved going on a trip to the ranch to see my grandmother and I used to ride horses and see the cows and bathe in the lake and be at my aunt with my cousins and at night she used to tell horror stories.

  sometimes i used to go to my neighbor's house to play to the food  and we used to make cakes and sold them to children, as well as I loved watching TV and listening to music at night my sister used to play with other children and We slept late.

My childhood was fun and I will never forget was that’s when i shared a lot of time with my friends and my family.

1 comentario:

  1. Ok. Isa ,you need to write the first sentence in this way: When I was a child OR when I was 3 ( age ), I used to be with my cousins On weekends.

    ResponderEliminar